May 16, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (24)



Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

The book I´m waiting this week is

Title: The Evolution of Mara Dyer
Author: Michelle Hodkin
Publisher: Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing
Release date: October 23, 2012
Add to Goodreads

Two days after Mara walks into a police station in Miami at the close of The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, she is committed for psychiatric treatment for what her parents believe is a mental breakdown. But what seems like a hallucination to everyone else is a chilling reality for Mara. Someone from her past has discovered her strange, disturbing secret and that someone wants her to pay. But she's about to discover that the price is more than she can bear.

Dark and thrilling, suspenseful and passionate, The Evolution of Mara Dyer will have readers breathlessly turning pages to find out what will become of Mara Dyer next.

Which book are you waiting this week? 

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read the 1st one but would like to. Lovee the cover for this one. Mysterious but still pretty. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my desperately waiting book! I totally love The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer and please I need this book like... now! Have you read the steamy scene posted by Michelle? I totally loved it ;) love me some Noah Shaw haha

    My WoW picks here

    Jay
    We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete