May 27, 2012

In My Mailbox (14)


In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by The Story Siren, which showcases the books we've purchased, won, borrowed and received in the mail.

These are the books in my mailbox from the past 4 weeks.



FOR REVIEW:

Demon Eyes (Witch Eyes #2) by Scott Tracey (Goodreads)
Glamorous Illusions (Grand Tour Series) by Lisa Tarwn Bergren (Goodreads
The Lost Colony (Artemis Fowl #5) by Eoin Colfer (Goodreads)
TheTime Paradox (Artemis Fowl #6) by Eoin Colfer (Goodreads)

Thank you very much to Disney-Hyperion, Flux, David C. Cook and Netgalley for the eGalleys.

BOUGHT:
Lover Reborn (Black Dagger Brotherhood #10) by J.R. Ward (Goodreads)
Lover Mine (Black Dagger Brotherhood #8) by J.R. Ward (Goodreads)

Lover Avenged (Black Dagger Brotherhood #7) by J.R. Ward (Goodreads)
Pure (Covenant #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Goodreads)

Insurgent (Divergent #2) by Veronica Roth (Goodreads)
The Calling (Darkness Rising #2) by Kelley Armstrong (Goodreads)

The Eternity Code (Artemis Fowl #3) by Eoin Colfer (Goodreads)
The Opal Deception (Artemis Fowl #4) by Eoin Colfer (Goodreads)

Hourglass (Hourglass #1) by Myra McEntire (Goodreads)
Pandemonium (Delirium #2) by Lauren Oliver (Goodreads)

Oracle´s Moon (Elder Races #4) by Thea Harrison (Goodreads)
La Caida Trilogia Trylle #2) by Amanda Hocking (Goodreads)
If I Die (Soul Screamers #5) by Rachel Vincent (Goodreads)

 Finally!! I bought a Kindle Fire.

KINDLE:

Starcrossed (Starcrossed #1) by Josephine Angelini (Goodreads)

What´s in your mailbox?
Leave me your IMM link in the comments.


18 comments:

  1. Great book haul!! So many beautiful hardbacks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many awesome books! The Demon Eyes cover looks super cool. And that's awesome you got a Kindle Fire! Very jealous, I hope you like it. I also got the Starcrossed w/ bonus features. I already have the hardcover and really loved it so thought, why not it's only $1.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh Demon Eyes has me curious, you can see my goodies and news on The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is one awesome haul. I love Insurgent, The Black Dagger Brotherhood series (Lover Mine is my favourite out of the three you got. Go JM!) and Pandemonium.

    I also got Hourglass.

    Hope you enjoy all of them!

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  5. First off congrats on the kindle! Now that I have one I don't know how I lived without it. I also bought Starcrossed cause what an awesome deal. I also LOVED almost all the books you got: Hourglass, Pandemonium, If I Die, and Torn! I still need to read Insurgent. Great haul, happy reading, and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's quite a haul! Enjoy all of those great books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So jealous of everything!!! But esp the Kindle Fire! :D Hope you enjoy the books like crazy. Thanks for stopping by the blog, new follower :)

    ~Zakiya LW

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many books! I want to read Black Dagger Brotherhood series. Seems really good. :)

    Thanks for visiting!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many great books...and a Kindle Fire. You must be very excited! :)
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah for the BDB! I got Insurgent a couple weeks ago too. Personally, I'm a Nook user but my parent's both have Kindle Fire's and LOVE them. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. IF I DIE!!! Ohmygosh, I love that book -- and the entire Souls Screamers series -- more than I can ever express! I was literally just re-reading that book so I'll be prepared to dive into Before I Wake once my copy arrives, and I loved it all over again! :') Torn, Pandemonium, and Insurgent were really great sequels too but be forewarned: the latter two end in awful cliffhangers! x)

    Awesome mailbox this week, Adriana! I hope you enjoy them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, that is a lot of awesome books! I really want to read Pandemonium, Pure and The Calling. And can't wait to read the Artemis Fowl series (which I'm starting next!). Hope you enjoy all of them and happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You got some awesome books this week. I loved Insurgent, Pandemonium, If I Die and Starcrossed. I have The Calling from the library at the moment so I'll be reading that soon. Enjoy all your books, happy reading. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahhh! Pandemonium, Insurgent and Hourglass! I love them all! I hope you enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great books! I still have to read Insurgent. I hope you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on the Kindle Fire! I have a nook myself and am in love!

    All your books look fantastic! I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hope you enjoy your Kindle Fire! I really want one, but at least I have a Kindle Keyboard. I just finished If I Die last night, and it is A-MAZ-ING! Best Soul Screamers yet! I hope you enjoy all your awesome new books, and thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm jealous of Pandemonium and The Calling! Haven't gotten to read those yet. Great haul! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete