January 30, 2014

Book Cover Battle #57: Please Ignore Vera Dietz

This section or meme is call Book Cover Battle, the first time I saw it was at Books Passion for Life as UK vs US  and  Bookaholics book club as UK vs The World but because I don´t live in the UK, I can´t name it that way, so for now is Book Cover Battle .

This week book cover battle is

Please Ignore Vera Dietz by A.S. King 
Click on the image to go to Goodreads
US (Hardback)                US (Paperback)

German                                       Spanish

Turkish

I kind of like all the book covers, there something about them that catch my eye, even the spanish cover, it gives me the idea that this a middle grade book, but my favorites are both US covers.

What do you think? Which is your favorite? 

Don´t forget to enter my current giveaway:
January New Release Giveaway Hop (INTL) - HERE.

8 comments:

  1. I'm not sure about the US covers, I actually prefer the German one

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the German one and the Us paperback are my favorites because of the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the covers look good but the Turkish and Spanish ones don't seem to match the seriousness of the blurb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the uniqueness of the US Hardback cover, and the bright pop of color! The US paperback cover is pretty, but nothing original. The German cover, while really simplistic and pretty, seems more like a picture than a cover. the Spanish cover is kind of cute. The Turkish cover is just plain old odd. Not sure what to make of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the US (Hardback) and the German edition - they're pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Personally I liked the German cover and Spanish is a very close second. Other covers seem pretty nominal to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I only like the US Hardback and German one. The others, not so much. The Spanish one is so MG feeling, which this book is SO not MG. And I have no idea what's going on in that Turkish cover, but it's all over the place.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I purchased several of AS King's books, including this one, after reading (and really enjoying) Reality Boy recently. I have the US hardcover, and seeing these five side by side, I think that's my favorite. I haven't read it yet, so I have no idea of the significance of the lighter, which I think I see on the Turkish cover, too. The Turkish cover looks very chick-lit, but I can't imagine that's the tone of this book after reading Reality Boy.

    Stephanie @ Inspiring Insomnia

    ReplyDelete