May 26, 2014

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey.
Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

Click on the image to look description in Goodreads.

Finished reading


Currently reading
I´m really enjoying this book so far.

What I´m going to read next?



What are you reading today? 
Leave me your links!

Have a great week!

Don´t forget to enter my current giveaway:
May New Release Giveaway Hop (INTL) - HERE

8 comments:

  1. Nice! Those are new to me! Hope you enjoy your reads this week!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only Everything looks great! I'm currently reading Hollow City :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for a review on Prisoner of the Night Fog. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just started reading A Wrinkle In Time and also have halfway Trial By Fire and Paranoia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been meaning to read Prisoner of Night and Fog. What did you think of it??

    ReplyDelete
  6. A Creature of Moonlight sounds great! Hope you enjoy it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haven't heard of Only Everything. I will have to check it out. But I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of Creature of Moonlight. It sounds phenomenal, and the cover is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have Skinny Bitch Gets Hitched by Kim Barnouin open and ready to read.

    ReplyDelete