January 13, 2015

Top Ten 2014 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn't Get To

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created bThe Broke and the Bookish.


Top Ten 2014 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn't Get To
(in no particular order)

These are the books that I didn´t get to read from my Top Ten 2014 Release I'm Dying To Read - here is the link to the post.
2. Silver Shadows (Bloodlines #5) by Richelle Mead
4. Split Second (Pivot Point #2) by Kasie West

7. Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover 

These are the books that I didn´t get to read from my Top Ten 2014 Debuts I'm Excited For - here is the post.

10. Landry Park (Landry Park #1) by Bethany Hagen
Open Road Summer by Emery Lord 

I actually own four of these books but I haven´t had time to read them. Maybe when I´m up to date with the review books.


What books published in 2014 you could not read?
Leave me your link in the comments.

14 comments:

  1. Maybe Someday was excellent. You should pick it up as soon as you can! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red Rising is on my TBR for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heard good things about Dorothy Must Die :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOoh nice! I ate up Silver Shadows right after I waited to read Fiery Heart! And Dorothy Must Die was awesome! Hope you get to read these soon!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Red Rising is AWESOME! I hope you'll get to read it soon!
    Open Road Summer is also on my TBR pile and I hope to get to it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Most are on my eventual TBR, but I totally meant to read Dreams, Split Second, and the King in 2014. Whoops!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isla and Split Second were awesome books. Open Road Summer is on my TBR list and I'm hoping to get to it soon. My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still haven't read Split Second or Dreams of Gods and Monsters. I'm notoriously bad with reading sequels. I did read City of Heavenly Fire and I thought it was a very satisfying ending to the Mortal Instruments series. Red Rising and Landry Park could have easily made my list, I desperately want to read them. I did read and love Dorothy Must Die, though. I hope you get to read these soon!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh Red Rising. Yes. That would've made my list too! Also, you haven't read The King?! What. The. Heck.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You must stop everything and read Maybe Someday! It was my favorite book in 2014.
    I hope you enjoy all of these though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great list! I also wanted to read Isla and the Happily Ever After, Dreams of Gods and Monsters and Red Rising! I can't wait to check out those books! Here's my top 10 Tuesday list:

    http://rabbitearsbookblog.blogspot.com/2015/01/top-ten-tuesday-10-top-10-2014-releases.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice list! I really like Isla and the Happily Ever After. Good luck -- I hope you find time for these!

    ReplyDelete
  13. There are quite a few up there that I am dying to read as well (or at least the first book in the series of.) I was really disappointed with Heavenly Fire, but I hope that you enjoy it when you get to read it.

    Dreams @ Once Upon A Dream Books

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wanted to read Red Rising but it was one I missed out on too! You really need to read City of Heavenly Fire - it is so amazing a great way to end the series. It was my least favourite of them all, but it was good to have a summary I think. Oh, and I missed out on We Were Liars last year but read that this month to catch up ;)

    ReplyDelete