November 11, 2013

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey.
Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

Click on the image to look description in Goodreads.

Finished reading
I really liked them a lot, they´re great books and The Naturals was a good surprise for me I didn´t expect it to be that good. Reviews to come.

What I´m going to read next? 


What are you reading today? 
Leave me your links!

Have a great week!

5 comments:

  1. Parasite and Waterfall are both on my TBR - I might have to get them for my Kindle here soon so I can dig in! Hope you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! I loved The Iron Traitor, although not a fan of that ending, but it's solely because I have to wait another year until the next one comes out! Happy Reading!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm reading Dream Warrior from Sherrilyn Kenyon,Dark Hunter Series is fantastic! :)

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to reading Parasite. I loved Mira Grant's Newsflesh Trilogy and I can't wait to read a new book from her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love julie kagawa books... cant wait to buy it ^^

    ReplyDelete