November 5, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (23): Sequels I Can't Wait To Get My Hands On

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.

 Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait To Get My Hands On
(in no particular order)

1. The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines #4) by Richelle Mead
2. Secret (Elemental #4) by Brigid Kemmerer
5. Split Second (Pivot Point #2) by Kasie West

6. Cress (Lunar Chronicles #3) by Marissa Meyer
7. Burn (Pure #3) by Julianna Baggott 
8. Sunrise (Ashfall #3) by Mike Mullin
9. Ashes to Ashes (Burn for Burn #3) by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian 

¿What sequels are you looking forward to read?
Leave me your links!

10 comments:

  1. Oh, Isla and Gods & Monsters! WANT SO BAD!!! :) Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ONLY reason why I didn't include Dreams of Gods and Monsters is because I was sticking to "middle" sequels, but I'm dying to read this, too. And I own both books in Perkins' and Meyer's series, but I haven't read any of them yet. Hopefully I can change that soon.

    Thanks for visiting!
    Stephanie @ Inspiring Insomnia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I can't wait for Isla & Cress, too, as well as Sunrise, although I still need to read Ashen Winter. The rest series I still haven't started/tried.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks! I can't believe I forgot about Isla! I'm desperately waiting on that one too!

    Here's My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pivot Point, Daughter of Smoke and Bone and Cinder - these are all series starters that I am desperate to read! I have heard only wonderful things about all of them.

    Great list. My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I almost added Cress, but Kara sent me her copy so I kept it off the list.

    LOVE your list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so excited about Dreams of Gods and Monsters!! And Sunrise too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. God i can't wait to read Dreams of Gods and monsters !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fiery Hearts and Dreams of Gods and Monsters baby! Both I CANNOT wait for!

    ReplyDelete