November 2, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (30) October

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga´s Reviews, which showcases the books we've purchased, won, borrowed and received in the mail.


These are the books in my shelves from the past month.


FOR REVIEW
Heartbeat by Elizabeth Scott
Taste of Darkness (Healer #3) by Maria V. Snyder
Definitely, Maybe in Love by Ophelia London
Into the Still Blue (Under the Never Sky #3) by Veronica Rossi
Darkest Fear (Birthright #1) by Cate Tiernan
Only Everything (True Love #1) by Kieran Scott

Thank you very much to Harlequin MIRA, Harlequin Teen, Entangled: Embrace, HarperCollins, Simon Pulse, Edelweiss and Netgalley for the egalleys.


BOUGHT
The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
Across the Universe (Across the Universe #1) by Beth Revis

FOR MY KINDLE
Winger by Andrew Smith
Another Little Piece by Kate Karyus Quinn

Siege and Storm (The Grisha #2) by Leigh Bardugo

Come Alive (Experiment in Terror #7) by Karina Halle
The Devil's Metal (Devils #1) by Karina Halle
The Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick

FREEBIE
Tyger Tyger (Goblin Wars #1) by Kersten Hamilton 


What books did you get?
Leave me your link in the comments.

15 comments:

  1. I loved Across The Universe, enjoy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some very great looking books. I have a few on your list that I'm really excited about and others that I want to check out. Great haul :) And thanks for stopping by My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at all the pretty covers this week! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many great looking books! Definitely, Maybe In Love looks like a super cute read. I got Finding Cinderella last week as well and I can't wait to read it! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, what a haul! I hope you'll enjoy all of these books :)

    Thanks for stopping by at (un)Conventional Bookviews earlier :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woah, you have a rather large and rather amazing haul this week! Hope you love all of them. Perfect Ruin and The Darkest Minds are two books that I really want to read myself. My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am seeing Darkest Minds everywhere, it's a series that I think I should pick up but I'm scared about the big cliffhanger at the end of Never Fade. Enjoy all of your reads!

    Here's my STS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul! I LOVE The Darkest Minds. Probably one of my all time favorite series! I really want to get my hands on Perfect Ruin. It sounds really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome haul and great titles! I loved The Grisha, Across the Universe and Under the Never Sky. I also got Into the Still Blue a few weeks ago but I'm kinda scared to read it. Hope you enjoy your new books. Happy reading!

    Chel @ The Procrastinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow that's a lot of awesome books! I have ITSB as well and can't wait to read it :)
    And Across the Universe is amazing. Happy reading, and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by my STS! We definitely have similar tastes in books! Into the Still Blue and Darkest Minds are at the top of my TBR pile. Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I didn't really like "Across the Universe" but I'm excited to try "Finding Cinderella". Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Holy crow! massive, massive haul! I hope you'll enjoy all your reads this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Distance Between Us is really cute and funny! LOVED Siege & Storm! Looking forward to Perfect Ruin! Happy Reading! Thanks for stopping by Some Like It Paranormal!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Everything looks interesting but i badly want the darkest minds !!

    ReplyDelete