February 17, 2014

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey.
Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

Click on the image to look description in Goodreads.

Finished reading
Last week, I read and really enjoyed Heartbeat, A Little Too Hot and Alienated. Reviews to come.

Currently reading

What I´m going to read next?


What I´m going to read next?


What are you reading today? 
Leave me your links!

Have a great week!

Don´t forget to enter my current giveaway:
February New Release Giveaway Hop (INTL) - HERE.

6 comments:

  1. I'm reading A Mad, Wicked Folly by Susan Biggs Waller and Crash into you by Katie McGarry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading Blitzing Emily. I read Shredded by Tracy Wolff earlier today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im reading When It Rains by Lisa De Jong and I'm lovin' it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alienated and Faking Normal are two that I am waiting for. They both sound so good, and the few reviews that I have read give me the feeling that I will enjoy them immensely. I have been looking forward to All the Glows as well, but the reviews that are coming out don't give me that feeling at all.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would want to read Maybe One Day... great books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just finished Shopaholic and Baby by Sophie Kinsella. Now, I'm reading Interworld by Neil Gaiman and Michael Reaves :D

    ReplyDelete