February 5, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday (109): The Forever Song

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

The book I´m waiting this week is


The Forever Song (Blood of Eden #3) by Julie Kagawa 
Release date: April 15th 2014
VENGEANCE WILL BE HERS

Allison Sekemoto once struggled with the question: human or monster?

With the death of her love, Zeke, she has her answer.

MONSTER

Allie will embrace her cold vampire side to hunt down and end Sarren, the psychopathic vampire who murdered Zeke. But the trail is bloody and long, and Sarren has left many surprises for Allie and her companions—her creator, Kanin, and her blood brother, Jackal. The trail is leading straight to the one place they must protect at any cost—the last vampire-free zone on Earth, Eden. And Sarren has one final, brutal shock in store for Allie.

In a ruined world where no life is sacred and former allies can turn on you in one heartbeat, Allie will face her darkest days. And if she succeeds, triumph is short-lived in the face of surviving forever alone.

What book are you waiting this week?
Leave your WOW links

13 comments:

  1. I have heard about this book before but I haven't read any book in this series before.
    Hope you'll get to read it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someday I'll just have to read this series. I love this cover so much! =D

    my WOW!

    ~Stephanie @ Bookfever

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh! I can't wait for The Forever Song, especially after that cliffhanger Julie left us with in The Eternity Cure! Great pick :)

    Aimee @ Read by the Undead

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice! I love the Iron Fey series but I haven't started this one yet. I just added it to my tbr pile. What is the answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything?

    ReplyDelete

  5. I can't wait for this book! The eternity cure left me heartbroken!
    This series is my favorite about vampires!

    Lis @ The reader lines

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pick! Glad to see so many people eager for this, I have the first two books but haven't read them yet - think I'll wait till this is out and I can read all three together. Thanks for sharing :) My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. This seems to be a pretty popular choice today, but that's fine with me! I absolutely adore Julie Kagawa and her Blood of Eden series! I love this cover too! It's so pretty! I am dying to get my hands on this one after THAT ENDING!! Great choice, Adriana! Hope you're having a great week so far!

    xo, Becca
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really should read this series soon! Great pick, Adriana. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I penned this series in my calendar. I'm tired of not being able to relate to the buzz and chatter about this series... The cover is understated, I like it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I almost forgot about this book! I cannot wait for it.

    Once Upon A Dream Books

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't say that I am a fan of the cover, but this series is one that I really need to just read already. It sounds like something I would enjoy, and reading anything by Julie Kagawa usually leads to a fascinating and enjoyable story

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pick!! I am a huge fan of Julie Kagawa and this is definitely one of the books I won't miss for anything :)

    ReplyDelete