February 11, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (32): Books That Will Make You Swoon

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.


Top Ten Books That Will Make You Swoon
(in no particular order)

Classic Book
1. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen: I love Jane Austen novels, this one is my favorite of all times and I love Mr. Darcy. Another Jane Austen´s novel that I love is Emma.

YA Books 
2. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins: This is my favorite romance-comtemporary book and Ettienne St-clair is my book boyfriend.
3. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins: I fell in love of Cricket! he´s such a sweet boy.
4. Pivot Point (Pivot Point #1) by Kasie West: I´m Team Trevor! so I loved the romance between Addie and him, because was sweet and wasn´t insta-love.
5. Cinder (Lunar Chronicles #1) by Marissa Meyer: Prince Kai, I also loved the romance in this book, Prince Kai and Cinder are such a sweet and cute couple.
6. The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines #3) by Richelle Mead: This is my favorite book of the series so far and Syndey and Adrian are such a cute couple.
7. The Crown of Embers (Fire and Thorns #2) by Rae Carson: I love this trilogy and I loved the romance that develops on this book.

New Adult Books 
So far I haven´t read a light and fun NA book, they tend to be more intense with a lot of angst and drama. 

8. The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay: This an intense and heartbreaking book but Josh Bennett is swoon worthy.
9. Easy by Tammara Webber: Lucas!!! another swoon worthy guy.
10. Point of Retreat (Slammed #2) by Colleen Hoover: I love Will Cooper, he´s such a great guy.

What books made you swoon?
Leave me your link in the comments.

12 comments:

  1. Josh Bennett is so dreamy. Even though he killed me sometimes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like a great list even if I haven't read any of these books! (I did read Pride and Prejudice and Zombies though...)

    I can't wait to read Anna and the French Kiss, Lola and the Boy Next Door and Cinder! Those 3 are on my wishlist! :D

    Joana @ Joana In The Sky With Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna and the French Kiss made my list! I need to read Pivot Point very soon, I own it too, and I never considered Pride and Prejudice, shame on me, I loved that book, and the romance; oh Mr Darcy indeed! This is a great list, with so many new books to me!

    Amanda
    Top Ten Tuesdays - Swoony Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Cinder, although I chose Scarlet from that series! Great list!

    Here's My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! LMTYS I freaking adore Adrian. I hope we get a sequel for the movie!

    Check out my TTT.

    Leydy @ OUaT & Redcarpetendings

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have read the 2 Stephanie Perkins books, but haven't read the others. They all look amazing though! Great post :)

    Our TTT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pivot Point, Cinder, and Easy are all 3 high on my to-read list!! I love Stephanie Perkins and can't wait for Isla to come out... I feel like it's been so loooong!

    Thanks for stopping by My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved Cinder, really didn't think I would but I ended up falling hard for it. So I can agree its swoon worthy, as I can with some of the others haha.

    Grant list :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I definitely swooned for Anna and the French Kiss! I'm not much of a contemporary reader but I loved it so much I went ahead and bought Lola and the boy next door right after :) Stephanie Perkins is a spectacular writer and I'm looking forward to all her coming works :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Pivot Point. It was definitely a book worth reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cinder and The Crown of Embers is in my list too. Oh and Pride and Prejudice too. I really need to read Picot Point and Anna And The French Kiss soon. The only NA book I've read is Easy and I didn't find it all that good.... Don't think NA is for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The only one of these that I have read is The Sea of Tranquility and it blew me away. I adored it so much. I love the Bloodlines series, but I haven't read The Indigo Spell yet. There are several on your list that I want to read, but the most important one is Pride and Prejudice. I keep promising my best friend, so it has to be the first swoony story that I read!

    ReplyDelete