September 12, 2013

Book Cover Battle #51: Nightshade

This section or meme is call Book Cover Battle, the first time I saw it was at Books Passion for Life as UK vs US  and  Bookaholics book club as UK vs The World but because I don´t live in the UK, I can´t name it that way, so for now is Book Cover Battle .

This week book cover battle is

Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
Click on the image to go to Goodreads
US (Hardback)                                                     US (Paperback)
UK (original)                         UK(New)
Russian                                               Spanish
French                                    Indonesian

Romanian

I love the US paperback and hardback covers! but my favorite is the paperback.

What do you think? Which is your favorite? 

13 comments:

  1. Ohh I like the Indonesian cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. UK(New) looks the best in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the US hardback and Paperback copies the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the original U.S. hardcover. That's the one I have, and it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Indonesian cover and UK (new)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the UK(new) version the best. So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both the US covers are best this time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the US paperback too! I think it's the best... The UK original is pretty too though :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the US hardback best, and the UK original is a nice take on the same picture. The UK new cover is nice, too.

    ReplyDelete