September 23, 2013

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey.
Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

Click on the image to look description in Goodreads.

Finished reading
Last week I read The Coldest Girl in Coldtown (Review), The Burning Sky and What´s Left of Me and I really enjoyed them all, they´re really good books..

Currently reading

What I´m going to read next? 


What are you reading today? 
Leave me your links!

Have a great week!


Don´t forget to enter my current giveaway:
September New Release Giveaway Hop (INTL) - HERE.

6 comments:

  1. this looks like a great assortment of books that you've read or planning to read. I am looking forward to reading The Coldest girl in Town. I hope it is good

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to reading your review of The Burning Sky. It sounds so good, but I am worried because of some of the reviews that I have read. Also looking forward to Once We Were, and Find Me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection of books! I already have The Coldest Girl in Coldtown but I haven't started on it yet :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read how to love already and can't wait to see how you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you have been reading some awesome titles. A t least, I hope they were awesome as they are on my TBR :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! I just finished Tumble and Fall and have started Elegy and the Thing about the Weres.

    ReplyDelete