September 18, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday (91): Endless Knight

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

The book I´m waiting this week is

Endless Knight (The Arcana Chronicles #2) by Kresley Cole 
Release date: October 1st 2013 
In the second book of the Arcana Chronicles Evie has now fully come into her powers as the tarot Empress. And Jackson was there to see it all. In the aftermath of killing Arthur, the tarot Alchemist, Evie realizes that a war is brewing between the other teens that, following the apocalypse, have been given powers and its kill or be killed.

Things get even more complicated when Evie meets Death, the mysterious, sexy Endless Knight. Somehow the Empress and Death share a romantic history - one that Evie can't remember, but Death can't forget. She is drawn to the Endless Knight, but is in love with Jack. Determined to discover why she's been granted these powers, Evie struggles to accept her place in a prophecy that will either save the world, or completely destroy it.

Why I'm Waiting?
I really enjoyed Poison Princess and I can´t wait to read Endless Knight because I´m intrigued about Death.

What book are you waiting this week?
Leave your WOW links

Don´t forget to enter my current giveaway:
September New Release Giveaway Hop (INTL) - HERE.

13 comments:

  1. I still haven't read the first book even though I have it on my Kindle. I need to get to it. I hope you'll get this one soon.
    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pick. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/09/waiting-on-wednesday-65-second-chances.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. been a while since i've read a kresley cole novel. i've only read her romances though, not her YA.

    thanks for stopping by my WoW

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! I can't wait to get my hands on this :) I found the first book very interesting!

    Janina
    My WW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poison Princess was excellent on audio. Can't wait to listen to this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a good book! Thanks for stopping by The Quiet Girl Talks!

    New GFC follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so excited to see how this sequel will go especially after the turns the end of Poison Princess took!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to read this series, went out and bought Poison Princess the other day in anticipation for this release.

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    Jeann @ Happy Indulgence

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome pick! I just loved book 1 and I'm dying to read this one as well. One of the beautiful covers I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cant wait to find out what happens next. I hate this part of waiting for sequels. ugh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am very curious about this one. I liked Poison Princess but I didn't love it until the very end. I am hoping the momentum the first book built up towards the end is strong in this second story and I can love it all the way through!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like I might have a new series to look into. :)

    ReplyDelete