April 2, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday (117): Feral

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

The book I´m waiting this week is

Feral by Holly Schindler
Release date: August 26th 2014
The Lovely Bones meets Black Swan in this haunting psychological thriller with twists and turns that will make you question everything you think you know.

It’s too late for you. You’re dead. Those words continue to haunt Claire Cain months after she barely survived a brutal beating in Chicago. So when her father is offered a job in another state, Claire is hopeful that getting out will offer her a way to start anew.

But when she arrives in Peculiar, Missouri, Claire feels an overwhelming sense of danger, and her fears are confirmed when she discovers the body of a popular high school student in the icy woods behind the school, surrounded by the town’s feral cats. While everyone is quick to say it was an accident, Claire knows there’s more to it, and vows to learn the truth about what happened.

But the closer she gets to uncovering the mystery, the closer she also gets to realizing a frightening reality about herself and the damage she truly sustained in that Chicago alley….

Holly Schindler’s gripping story is filled with heart-stopping twists and turns that will keep readers guessing until the very last page.
Why I'm Waiting?
I like YA thrillers and this book sounds really good.

What book are you waiting this week?
Leave your WOW links

8 comments:

  1. Oh I'm looking forward to this one as well! It's been a while since I've read something from Holly Schindler.

    Great pick, Adriana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any YA thriller in a while and this one sounds really good. Thank you for sharing and stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this one is on Edelweiss - but I did not download it because I have a bajillion review books at this point O_O I hope you enjoy this one when you read it!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like YA thrillers, too. I just found out about this last week when it popped up on EW. It does sound really good. I'm excited to read it. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a big fan of thriller, but this one sounds pretty interesting. I may even download it from Edelweiss, I'm just waiting for some early reviews. Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this on Edelweiss the other day. It sounds really interesting. I hope you enjoy reading it! Thanks for stopping by My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh, yeah! I cannot wait for this story. I hope it scares me! I hope it is as good as it sounds. Even HALF as good as it sounds, and I am sure that I will like it a whole lot!

    Check out the latest, greatest post at... The Best Books Ever

    ReplyDelete