October 11, 2012

Book Cover Battle #25

This section or meme is call Book Cover Battle, the first time I saw it was at Books Passion for Life as UK vs US  and  Bookaholics book club as UK vs The World but because I don´t live in the UK, I can´t name it that way, so for now is Book Cover Battle .

This week book cover battle is

Magic Bites (Kate Daniels #1) by Ilona Andrews
Click on the image to go to Goodreads

US
US special edition
Spanish
UK
German
Chinese

My favorites are the German cover and the Chinese cover.


What do you think? Which is your favorite? 

5 comments:

  1. The Chinese edition is my favorite! <3

    I've seen that US special edition around but I think the final cover is the one posted on the author's website: http://www.ilona-andrews.com/news/publishing-news/remember-that-collector-edition-of-magic-bites

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the German edition. The Chinese is amazing too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You forgot Italian edition! :D
    (Well, it's very similar to the German one...)
    http://static.blogo.it/booksblog/la-citta-delle-tenebre-andrews-nord-237x360.jpg
    Anyway, my favorite is the Chinese :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. the US special edition is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I honestly don't really like any of them much, but if I had to choose I think I would go with the German edition. The rest are just..... bad. To me. In my opinion. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete