October 24, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (47) : Level 2 & 'Til The World Ends


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

The book I´m waiting this week is


Level 2 by Lenore Appelhans
Release date:  January 15th 2013
In this gripping exploration of a futuristic afterlife, a teen discovers that death is just the beginning.

Since her untimely death the day before her eighteenth birthday, Felicia Ward has been trapped in Level 2, a stark white afterlife located between our world and the next. Along with her fellow drones, Felicia passes the endless hours reliving memories of her time on Earth and mourning what she’s lost—family, friends, and Neil, the boy she loved.

Then a girl in a neighboring chamber is found dead, and nobody but Felicia recalls that she existed in the first place. When Julian—a dangerously charming guy Felicia knew in life—comes to offer Felicia a way out, Felicia learns the truth: If she joins the rebellion to overthrow the Morati, the angel guardians of Level 2, she can be with Neil again.

Suspended between Heaven and Earth, Felicia finds herself at the center of an age-old struggle between good and evil. As memories from her life come back to haunt her, and as the Morati hunt her down, Felicia will discover it’s not just her own redemption at stake… but the salvation of all mankind.


'Til The World Ends by Julie Kagawa, Ann Aguirre, Karen Duvall 
Release date: January 29th 2013 
Dawn of Eden by Julie Kagawa
Before The Immortal Rules, there was the Red Lung, a relentless virus determined to take out all in its path. For Kylie, the miracle of her survival is also her burden—as a doctor at one of the clinics for the infected, she is forced to witness endless suffering. What’s worse, strange things are happening to the remains of the dead, and by the time she befriends Ben Archer, she’s beginning to wonder if a global pandemic is the least of her problems...

Thistle & Thorne by Ann Aguirre
After a catastrophic spill turns the country into a vast chemical wasteland, those who could afford it retreated to fortresses, self-contained communities run by powerful corporations. But for Mari Thistle, life on the outside—in the Red Zone—is a constant struggle. To protect her family, Mari teams up with the mysterious Thorne Goodman. Together, they’ll face an evil plot in both the underworld of the Red Zone and the society inside the fortresses that could destroy those on the outside... for good.

Sun Storm by Karen Duvall
Sarah Daggot has been chasing storms since she was a child. But after the biggest solar flares in history nearly destroy the planet, she becomes a Kinetic, endowed by her exposure to extreme radiation with the power to sense coming storms—in the cosmos and beyond. And she’s not the only one. Sarah believes the Kinetics are destined to join forces and halt the final onslaught of the sun. She’ll vow to keep trying to convince the one missing link in their chain of defense, the enigmatic Ian Matthews, up until the world ends.

Which book are you waiting this week?
Leave your WOW links.

Don´t forget to enter my current giveaway here.

25 comments:

  1. I loved Level 2! It was a really unique take on the inbetween! I also love anthologies and look forward to the Julia Kagawa story!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. First time hearing about 'Til The World Ends, but OMG! It sounds amazing. And Level 2 has been a book I've been dying to read since BEA. Great picks!
    Em @ A Beautiful Madness
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these have been pretty popular picks lately, especially Level 2. Thanks for sharing! ^.^ If you would like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to Level 2 and Til the World Ends (Dawn of Eden) as well. =)

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW

    Sabina @ Delirious About Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not heard of these two, thankyou for sharing!

    Michelle

    * thud * on the tbr pile

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both such great picks, I can't wait to read them also :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm eagerly awaiting both of these, so great picks!

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both of these are musts for me, as well. Level 2 sounds plain awesome, and you can't go wrong with anything bearing Julie Kagawa's name on it! Great picks!

    My WoW Post

    Marla @ Starting the Next Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice picks! Level 2 is on my radar as well, it'll be great to dig into, I'm sure.
    Thanks for sharing! My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for featuring LEVEL 2 Adriana!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice picks. Level 2 sounds awesome.
    Also 'Till the World Ends sounds great! Thanks for sharing! :]

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am also excited for Level 2! And I have not heard of this 'Til the World Ends anthology until now! Sounds amazing as well! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm still not sure Level 2 is my kind of book... but I definitely want to read 'Til The World Ends! Especially Julie Kagawa's and Karen Duvall's stories sound great!
    Thanks for stopping by my post earlier :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I had no idea that Julie Kagawa was writing a prequel to The Immortal Rules! I really enjoyed that book so I can not wait to read Til The World Ends =D Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These look amazing. Gorgeous covers as well. Thanks for sharing & for stopping by my post :)

    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great choices, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Both are such amazing picks!! I'm really excited about Level 2, I think it's going to be awesome, and of course the anthology is going to ROCK! I can't wait to find out more about the Red Lung!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Shaheen @ Speculating on SpecFic
    Check out what I'm waiting on!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great picks! I'm definitely interested in Level 2. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. How had I not heard about Til the World Ends?! I can't wait to read Julie Kagawa's story! I loved The Immortal Rules!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  20. How had I not heard about Til the World Ends?! I can't wait to read Julie Kagawa's story! I loved The Immortal Rules!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I want to read Level 2. The anthology looks really good. Thanks for sharing.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  22. Where did 'Til The World Ends come from? How did I miss it? I am so.....excited! It sounds awesome. And I am definitely excited about Level 2. I mean, have you seen that flippin cover? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm not really sure about Level 2 but I really like the sound of 'Till the World Ends. Great picks though. I hope you like your picks when you get the chance to read them.
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Level 2 sounds very interesting and different. 'Til The World Ends is one I'll definitely be adding to my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete