October 31, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (48) : The Originals & Spirit


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

The book I´m waiting this week is


The Originals by Cat Patrick
Release date: May 7th, 2013. 
A riveting new story from Cat Patrick, author of Forgotten and Revived.

17-year-olds Lizzie, Ella, and Betsey Best grew up as identical triplets... until they discovered a shocking family secret. They're actually closer than sisters, they're clones. Hiding from a government agency that would expose them, the Best family appears to consist of a single mother with one daughter named Elizabeth. Lizzie, Ella, and Betsey take turns going to school, attending social engagements, and a group mindset has always been a de facto part of life...

Then Lizzie meets Sean Kelly, a guy who seems to see into her very soul. As their relationship develops, Lizzie realizes that she's not a carbon copy of her sisters; she's an individual with unique dreams and desires, and digging deeper into her background, Lizzie begins to dismantle the delicate balance of an unusual family that only science could have created. 


Spirit (Elemental #3) by Brigid Kemmerer
Release date: May 2013
With power comes enemies. Lots of them.

Hunter Garrity just wants to be left alone. He’s learned the hard way that his unusual abilities come at a price. And he can’t seem to afford any allies.

He’s up to his neck in hostiles. His grandfather, spoiling for a fight. The Merrick brothers, who think he ratted them out. Calla, the scheming psycho who wants to use him as bait.

Then there’s Kate Sullivan, the new girl at school. She’s not hostile. She’s bold. Funny. Hot. But she’s got an agenda, too.

With supposedly secret powers rippling to the surface everywhere around him, Hunter knows something ugly is about to go down. But finding out what means he’ll have to find someone he can trust...

Which book are you waiting this week?
Leave your WOW links.

Don´t forget to enter my current giveaway here. ends today.

10 comments:

  1. Well I can totally understand being excited for another Brigid Kemmerer book! However, even if The Originals is a good book that cover would drive me insane, I have so had it with that style trend and this is one of the worst I've seen. Thanks for sharing! ^.^ If you would like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had not heard of The Originals yet, so thank you. Sounds awesome! And I really need to start the Elementals series already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spirit - Hunter's book, humma, humma!! Yes rather looking forward to another Brigid fix:D

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still haven't read the Elemental series, but I've heard they are great and the guys are yummy. Thanks for sharing!


    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to The Originals too! I love Cat Patrick! I haven't read her first book but I read and loved Revived!

    My WoW - Pulse

    ReplyDelete
  6. The originals sounds fantastic! I loved Forgotten and seriously need to read Revived. Thanks for pointing it out to me!


    Tiffany @ Book Cover Justice
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very interesting cover for the Originals! They both sound really great. Thanks for spotlihting these! I'll have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't had the chance to read the previous Elemental books but I really want to read them. I hope you like your picks when you read them. Great picks!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both books sound so good! Can't wait to read more from CAt Patrick. Great picks!
    Em @ A Beautiful Madness
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both books look amazing. So in love with the elemental series. I need to read Spark and Fearless. Thanks for sharing :)

    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete