October 8, 2012

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey.
Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

Click on the image to look description in Goodreads.

Finished reading

I did not like Demonios Personales (Personal Demons spanish edition) as much as expected, review to come.

I liked Death and the Girl Next Door very much, and I liked that surprised me because I thought the book was about reapers but was a little different than what I expected. (Review here).

The Lost Prince is a wonderful, excellent, amazing book......I loved it!, I read it really fast (at least for me, it was quick, as I rarely read a book in 24 hrs), review to come.

I´m currently reading
Tre metri sopra il cielo (spanish edition)

What I´m going to read next? 


What are you reading today?

Have a great week! 

3 comments:

  1. Wow, great books :)

    I've heard that Personal Demons isn't good, so I'm not planning to read it, you only confirmed this.

    I'm glad you enjoyed Death and the Girl Next Door, I plan to read it soon...

    Let me know how you'll like the Moccia book, they're translated here, but I've been a little sceptical about buying them :)

    And yeah, Artemis Fowl is one of the series I really need to catch up on...

    Happy reading & have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the beautiful red head on the cover of Death And The Girl Next Door and I'm looking forward to reading The Lost Prince as well. :)

    If you'd like to stop by, here's what I'm reading this week.

    xo,
    JL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Artemis Fowl is one of my favorite series ever. I'm SO said it has ended now. :(

    ReplyDelete