October 25, 2012

Book Cover Battle #27

This section or meme is call Book Cover Battle, the first time I saw it was at Books Passion for Life as UK vs US  and  Bookaholics book club as UK vs The World but because I don´t live in the UK, I can´t name it that way, so for now is Book Cover Battle .

This week book cover battle is

Finnikin of the Rock (Lumatere Chronicles #1) by Melina Marchetta
Click on the image to go to Goodreads

AUS
Spanish

US (hardback)
US (paperback)

Indonesian
Turkish

German


My favorites are Australian cover and the Indonesian cover.

What do you think? Which is your favorite? 

6 comments:

  1. I like the Australian cover the best I think. The next would be the Spanish. And is it just me or is that a girl on the German cover?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Australian cover! I love the Aussie covers for the entire series (alas, I have US editions). Still, Melina Marchetta's books are fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me the Australian and US (paperback) covers are the best.
    And yes, that`s a girl on the German cover, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Indonesian, Australia and Turkish. But the Turkish is I love the most.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the US paperback is the best it really pops out at you but the AUS is also is beautiful. It makes me wish that before I book is published if the publishing company would let readers vote for covers. :)

    ReplyDelete