October 18, 2012

Book Cover Battle #26

This section or meme is call Book Cover Battle, the first time I saw it was at Books Passion for Life as UK vs US  and  Bookaholics book club as UK vs The World but because I don´t live in the UK, I can´t name it that way, so for now is Book Cover Battle .

This week book cover battle is

Where She Went (If I Stay #2) by Gayle Forman
Click on the image to go to Goodreads

US
Spanish
UK (original)
UK (new)
German
Indonesian

French
Hungarian

My favorites are the Hungarian cover and the Indonesian cover.

What do you think? Which is your favorite? 

9 comments:

  1. The Spanish and the Indonesian!

    Btw, I still have to read Where She Went, but I really liked If I Stay :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. US is good! but I also really like the Indonesian one!!

    so pretty

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I actually like a few of these. Equally, actually. Between the US and Spanish, maybe the brightness in the Spanish cover is better. I love them both though! The original UK version is so-so, but not very unique. I don't like the new UK at all. The German cover is neat, but not very unique. I really, really like the Indonesian cover. It is probably my favorite! The worst are the French (the font is AWFUL!), and the Hungarian (font is awful). If they changed the font they would be a lot better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indonesian version. I'm so bias *LOL* But I really do love the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to say I DONT like the UK original version. I love how in the Spanish one the girl has more coloring in her cheeks and lips... really pretty!! I'm not too sure about the others... I kind of don't like it when they mess with book covers, and the Font on the Hungarian cover is just bad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you like the Indonesian one. I'm Indonesian LOL but really, I think the cover really describes Adam well, rather than the girl only cover. The UK original is also beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favourite covers are the US and the Indonesian covers though I'm loving the Indonesian cover the more I look at it. I like the UK (original) cover but the font placement of the author's name really bugs me, I know I'm fussy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Spanish and Indonesian ones. I can't wait to read this book.

    ReplyDelete