May 11, 2015

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey.
Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

Click on the image to look description in Goodreads.

Finished reading
Undertow by Michael Buckley : An interesting story about sea creatures.
Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella : A funny chick-lit book.
Made You Up by Francesca Zappia : An addictive read with an unreliable narrator,


What I´m going to read next?




What are you reading today? 
Leave me your links!

3 comments:

  1. Oh nice! been seeing a lot of Undertow lately! Hope you enjoyed it and all the rest of your lovely reads! Have a GREAT week!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day! ;)

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made You Up is totally on my TBR! Did you enjoy Undertow? I read it a couple of weeks ago and I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got quite a few on the go this week. Yours look like an interesting pile!

    Happy reading, Adriana!

    ReplyDelete