May 20, 2015

Waiting On Wednesday(173): The Masked Truth

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

The book I´m waiting this week is

The Masked Truth by Kelley Armstrong
Release date: October 13th 2015
Riley Vasquez is haunted by the brutal murder of the couple she was babysitting for.

Max Cross is suffering under the shadow of a life-altering diagnosis he doesn’t dare reveal.

The last thing either of them wants is to spend a weekend away at a therapy camp alongside five other teens with “issues.” But that’s exactly where they are when three masked men burst in to take the group hostage.

The building has no windows. The exits are sealed shut. Their phones are gone. And their captors are on a killing spree.

Riley and Max know that if they can’t get out, they’ll be next—but they’re about to find out that even escape doesn’t equal freedom.

Why I'm Waiting?
Because I like Kelley´s books and can´t wait to read more.

What book are you waiting this week?
Leave your WOW links 

4 comments:

  1. Whoa! This is new to me! I love Kelley Armstrong. This sounds different and quite exciting and intense. Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Kelley's books too. Good to know about this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New Kelley Armstrong!! I didn't know about this book. I love her books! Thanks for sharing and I hope you enjoy it!

    Check out my WoW - Under the Lights!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gasps! A new Kelley Armstrong book?! Hells ya!

    ReplyDelete