May 19, 2015

Top Ten Most Anticipated Novels For The Second Half of 2015

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created bThe Broke and the Bookish

Top Ten Most Anticipated Novels For The Second Half of 2015
(in no particular order)
A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis
Spinning Starlight by R.C. Lewis

Illuminae (The Illuminae Files #1) by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff

Their Fractured Light (Starbound #3) by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner 

ADULT

What books are you looking forward to read in 2015?
Leave me your links!

6 comments:

  1. Adriana, I'm currently reading a Julie Kagawa book, I've got the Iron Fey series in my TBR too.

    My Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heck yeah! Pretty much all of these are my most awaited, too. I have to say I missed The Iron Fey world so much. It's been years! And I'm just DYING to read The Immortal Heights.

    Haraiah @ Random Things In Action

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would walk through fire to get Illuminae, Fire Walker and Their Fractured Light. I have eARCs for most of the others. Awesome list!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. IRON WARRIOR!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! It's been too long of a wait for that one!! And ooh A Madness So Discreet! And Firewalker! Can't wait for those either!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to Their Fractured Light and the spin off for the BDB books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE YA BOOKS YOU’VE LISTED ARE ON MY TBR :D Idk why I’m so excited but I just am... because of books and their absolutely gorgeous covers hehe :P great picks! :D

    ReplyDelete