May 2, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (45): April

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga´s Reviews, which showcases the books we've purchased, won, borrowed and received in the mail. 

These are the books I got in April.

FOR REVIEW
Made You Up by Francesca Zappia

Thanks to the publishers, Edelweiss and Netgalley for the eARCs.

WON
Shatter Me (Shatter Me #1) by Tahereh Mafi

Thank you for the books to Mavel from the blog Mavel´s Ramblings, Mich from the blog Little Dreams and Simon & Schuster.

BOUGHT
Saga, Volume 1 by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples 

FOR MY KINDLE
 Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen
The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
Just Listen by Sarah Dessen

Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen
11 Birthdays (Willow Falls #1) by Wendy Mass
Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson


Ruin and Rising (The Grisha #3) by Leigh Bardugo
An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir

The Firebird (Slains #2) by Susanna Kearsley
Bad Romeo (Starcrossed #1) by Leisa Rayven
What books did you get?
Leave me your link in the comments.

9 comments:

  1. An awesome selection of books this week from you. I hope you love it.

    Grace @ Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great book haul! I'm currently reading Prisoner of Night and Fog and really liking it so I am anticipating Conspiracy of Blood and Smoke already. I can't freaking wait for Walk on Earth a Stranger. I've heard mixed reviews so far but I don't care. Rae Carson's Fire and Thorns trilogy is amazing. Tangled is freaking hilarious..

    Happy reading!

    Haraiah @ Random Things In Action

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read 'The Rest Of Us Just Live Here' - it sounds like a great idea for a story!
    I'm a new follower on GFC :-)

    ~Ailsa
    The Book Bundle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome book haul! Happy reading!

    The truth about forever is my favorite Sarah Dessen book. Hope you enjoy it!

    Tina,The Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa! Nice haul!! Some new to me ones here! Hope you enjoy each and every one of them!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome haul! You got a lot of great books this week! I'm really looking forward to Walk on Earth a Stranger and Nowhere But Here. Enjoy your new books!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice haul! we have Nowhere But Here in our STS, too! The Shatter Me series is so good but I haven't read a Sarah Dessen book yet. I'll change that at some point. Hope you enjoy your books :) Here's ours: BiblioJunkies Happy reading! ~ Bel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saga! start with that one. And holy mother load of books. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also got no where but here. i can't wait to read it

    I hope you have a fantastic week :) Happy Reading!

    Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete