November 16, 2012

Book Cover Battle #29

This section or meme is call Book Cover Battle, the first time I saw it was at Books Passion for Life as UK vs US  and  Bookaholics book club as UK vs The World but because I don´t live in the UK, I can´t name it that way, so for now is Book Cover Battle .

This week book cover battle is


Legend by Marie Lu
Click on the image to go to Goodreads
US (hardback)
US (paperback)
Spain
UK
Germany
Korea
Japan
My favorite without a doubt is the Japanese cover. I love the details, I just realized that the name of the characters(Day and June) are in the cover.


What do you think? Which is your favorite? 

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Japanese cover looks great! It for their market and they love manga. I still prefer the first US cover even though I have the UK PB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the US paperback the best, then the hardback. I like the simplicity of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is the US paperback one! It's really unique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. definitely the Japanese one is epic. The US paperback is also great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cover in the US hardbound is what I prefer. It's pleasing in the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the manga-style Japanese cover.

    ReplyDelete