November 29, 2012

Book Cover Battle #31

This section or meme is call Book Cover Battle, the first time I saw it was at Books Passion for Life as UK vs US  and  Bookaholics book club as UK vs The World but because I don´t live in the UK, I can´t name it that way, so for now is Book Cover Battle .

This week book cover battle is

Birthmarked (Birthmarked #1) by Caragh M. O´Brien
Click on the image to go to Goodreads

US (hardback)
US (paperback)
Spanish
UK
French
German

My favorite is the paperback US cover.

What do you think? Which is your favorite? 

5 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this book..but UK paperback - I WANT! Wow it really looks good. Now I'm curious about this story. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fav is the US paperback , too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love UK and German Cover.
    I am going to check the book. I am curious

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the US paperback too ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I genuinely like the US hardback cover. A lot, actually. But I am absolutely crazy about the US paperback. I love the symbolism of the ribbon and its connection to the story. I love the simplicity of it. It is by far my favorite!

    ReplyDelete