November 19, 2012

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey.
Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

Click on the image to look description in Goodreads.

Finished reading
I finished reading Thirteen, the last book in the series Women of the Otherworld. And I was feeling a bit nostalgic so I re-read my favorites parts of Bitten and No Humans Involved
I also read the novellas Becoming and Hidden...LOVE THEM!

Currently reading


What I´m going to read next? 



What are you reading today?


Have a great week! 

Don´t forget to enter to my current giveaways here and here.


4 comments:

  1. Have a great reading week!

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got approved for Hooked by Liz Fichera on NG so I'm reading it now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just started reading Fever by Lauren Destefano and next up is Seraphina by Rachel Hartman!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops Sorry wasn't on Monday so I'm commenting today instead, I'm reading The D.U.F.F by Kody Keplinger and then Shut Out!

    ReplyDelete