November 10, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (20)


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga´s Reviews, which showcases the books we've purchased, won, borrowed and received in the mail.

These are the books in my shelves from the past 4 weeks.


FOR REVIEW
Scent of Magic (Healer #2) by Maria V. Snyder (goodreads)
Undeadly (The Reaper Diaries #1) by Michele Vail (goodreads)
Uses for Boys by Erica Lorraine Scheidt (goodreads)
Moonset (Legacy of Moonset #1) by Scott Tracey (goodreads)

Thanks to  Harlequin Teen, St. Martin´s Press, Flux and Netgalley for the  egalleys.


My books from the past four weeks.

BOUGHT
The Summoning (Darkest Powers #1) by Kelley Armstrong (goodreads)
The Awakening (Darkest Powers #2) by Kelley Armstrong (goodreads)
The Reckoning (Darkest Powers #3) by Kelley Armstrong (goodreads)


I Hunt Killers (Jasper Dent #1) by Barry Lyga (goodreads)

I like the cover without the jacket.

The Greyfriar (Vampire Empire #1) by Clay Griffith & Susan Griffith (goodreads)
Iron Legends (Iron Fey #1.5, #3.5, #4.5) by Julie Kagawa (goodreads)

The Girl Who Played With Fire (Millenium #2) by Stieg Larsson (goodreads)
Dash & Lily´s Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan (goodreads)
Ciudad de los Ángeles Caídos (Cazadores de Sombras #4) by Cassandra Clare (goodreads)
El Ascenso (Trilogia Trylle #3) by Amanda Hocking (goodreads)


FOR KINDLE
Clash (Crash #2) by Nicole Williams (goodreads)
Slammed (Slammed #1) by Colleen Hoover (goodreads)
Point of Retreat (Slammed #2) by Colleen Hoover (goodreads)
The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay (goodreads)


BORROWED
Las Dos Muertes de Lina Posada (Mundo Umbrío #1) by Jaime Alfonso Sandoval (goodreads)
Sylvia(Slide #1) by Jill Hathaway (goodreads)

Thanks to  Tour de Libros México

WON
ARC Sweetly (Fairytale Retellings #2)  by Jackson Pearce (goodreads)

Thanks to Latin Books Tour.


FREEBIES
Elixir (Covenant #3.5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout (goodreads)
Brightest Kind of Darkness (Brightest Kind of Darkness #1) by P.T. Michelle (goodreads)
Darkness Falls (Darkness Falls #1) by Jessica Sorensen (goodreads)
Moonlight (The Moon Trilogy #1) by Tim O´Rourke (goodreads)

What books did you get?
Leave me your link in the comments.

25 comments:

  1. Oh, I bought Sea of Tranquility, too! And I LOVE Kelley Armstrong's series, and Slammed rocked my world!
    My Haul @ Dark Obsession Chronicles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elixir is a GREAT quick read! If you are an Aiden fan, I'm sure you'll love it. :) Undeadly disappointed me a little but I hope you have better luck. Oh and the Darkest Powers series is one of my favourites! Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great haul! I also got Moonset for review. I have the Summoning on my shelf, but I haven't gotten to it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! I have Slammed and Point Of No Retreat to read, I heard some great things about those two! I need to start Scent Of Magic, hopefully this week. I love the cover to Sweetly, creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I received Undeadly a few weeks ago, but I haven't started it yet!

    Visit my shelf. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaah! I Hunt Killers was a pretty good book, do hope you enjoy that. Thanks for stopping by our blog earlier :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoyed the Darkest Powers series, Iron Legends, and Switched. I stil need to read my copies of City of Fallen Angels and The Greyfriar. And Undeadly looks so good, I've been eying that one for a while! Happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! So many goodies this week!! I've heard great things about I Hunt Killers - it looks so creepy! I have Switched, but still haven't read it. And I may be the only person left in the world that hasn't read the Iron Fey series yet! I asked for it from Santa... let's hope I get it for Christmas this year! ;) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am reading and enjoying Scent of Magic, and I loved the Darkest Powers Series. Hope you do too.
    Happy reading,
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic new goodies! I love the Darkest Powers series and Brightest Kind of Darkness! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! What a great haul! I see so many books from my TBR pile and wishlist, hope you enjoy all of these!

    My books.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great haul! I'm reading Undeadly now and enjoying it. So excited for Uses for Boys!!! Also want to read I Hunt Killers. I've had Slammed on my kindle for a while and need to finally get to that one. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an amazing selection! I really liked the Darkest Powers series, I hope you do too! Enjoy your new books!

    Here's mine!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice haul! There's so many from my mile-long TBR pile!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG! You got so many good books! I am totally in love with the cover of Uses for Boys. It sucks that most of the reviews for it haven't been very good.. But I hope you enjoy it! And I LOVED Slammed! I wasn't as crazy about Point of Retreat, but Slammed was really good. Enjoy all your books! :)

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome haul you got there! Darkest Powers trilogy is SO good! :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wowza. You got so many awesome books! xD I have Uses For Boys too and I can't wait to get started on it!
    I read Undeadly and didn't like it, but hopefully it's better for you.
    Happy reading& thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome haul! I just got back from Yall Fest and the authors there were actually talking about how good I Hunt Killers is. I also liked Uses for Boys. It's different than I thought it would be, but it's enjoyable. And Kelley Armstrong is a great author, so her Darkest Powers trilogy is a must read. Seriously amazing haul! Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really want to read the Darkest Powers trilogy. I've heard that I Hunt Killers is awesome. Thanks for stopping by. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I Hunt Killers is so freaking cool without the dust jacket on! I got the PT Michelle book last night too, couldn't believe it was free. This is an awesome haul and I hope you enjoy each and every book!

    ReplyDelete
  21. MOONLIGHT is good & Darkest Powers is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Holy cow! Now that's what I call an awesome book haul. I truly hope you enjoying read them all. I love the Summoning series. :)

    New follower.

    Beckie - @ Bittersweet Enchantment

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awesome books you got! Sweetly is one I want to read because I love fairy tale retellings (Just finished Kill me softly and loved it) and I was told Jackson Pierce's fairy tale retellings are awesome ˆ ^

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sweetly is awesome and the old covers are so artistic:)

    ReplyDelete