November 26, 2012

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey.
Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

Click on the image to look description in Goodreads.

Finished reading
I love both books! Can´t wait to read Deity!
Check out my review of Pure here.

Currently reading

  
What I´m going to read next?


What are you reading today?


Have a great week! 

Don´t forget to enter to my current giveaways here and here.

4 comments:

  1. Dying to read Obsidian. Have the paperback and need to get to it soon!

    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am currently reading obsidian, loving it so far

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone's been on a Jennifer Armentrout roll :)

    I still need to read these, especially the Lux series!

    I'm glad you're enjoying them!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've yet to read the Lux series.. I have to change that very soon.

    ReplyDelete