May 2, 2013

Book Cover Battle #42 : The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken

This section or meme is call Book Cover Battle, the first time I saw it was at Books Passion for Life as UK vs US  and  Bookaholics book club as UK vs The World but because I don´t live in the UK, I can´t name it that way, so for now is Book Cover Battle .

This week book cover battle is

The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
Click on the image to go to Goodreads
US                                               AUS

French                                               Spanish


I like(not love) the US and the AUS cover, but if I have to choose between them, that would be the Australian cover.

What do you think? Which is your favorite? 

5 comments:

  1. I do believe that the Australia cover is my favorite! They usually are! The US is a good one too. The only one that I am not a fan of is the French cover. It is just strange!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Biggest thing-I do not like the French cover. Based on the description-the US cover seems more fitting but for pretty factor I like the AUS cover more

    ReplyDelete
  3. The US cover is still the best out of the lot, it goes with the title better. the French one is great too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Australian cover is pretty But the US one is still my fave! I LOVE this feature btw! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely like the Aussie cover best.

    ReplyDelete