May 16, 2013

Book Cover Battle #44: Ashfall by Mike Mullin

This section or meme is call Book Cover Battle, the first time I saw it was at Books Passion for Life as UK vs US  and  Bookaholics book club as UK vs The World but because I don´t live in the UK, I can´t name it that way, so for now is Book Cover Battle .

This week book cover battle is

Ashfall by Mike Mullin
Click on the image to go to Goodreads
US (hardback)                        US (paperback)

Spain

Of the three books, if they were side by side in a bookstore my first choice would be the US harcover, I really liked it! it has an apocalyptic vibe.

The second would be the spanish cover because I like books with red covers.

And finally, I'm not sure if I would pick the US paperback cover.

What do you think? Which is your favorite? 

8 comments:

  1. I agree, the US hardback cover is more in keeping with the story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the US hardcover, but Spain looks kind of cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm reading this right now :) I like how the paperback matches Ashen Winter (book 2), but I think I like the hardback best. I'm not really not sure about the Spain one though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. US hardback is my favorite. Loved the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm definitely a fan of the US hardback! I think I would like the one from Spain if the title wasn't so big.

    ReplyDelete
  6. US wins but Spain is good too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gotta go with the US Hardcover, but the paperback is nice too. It is the same image that is on Code Name Verity. US HB win!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the US HB the most, too, especially because there was a similar scene in the book :)

    ReplyDelete