May 22, 2013

WOW (77): These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

The book I´m waiting this week is

These Broken Stars (Starbound #1) by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner
Release date: December 10th 2013
It's a night like any other on board the Icarus. Then, catastrophe strikes: the massive luxury spaceliner is yanked out of hyperspace and plummets into the nearest planet. Lilac LaRoux and Tarver Merendsen survive. And they seem to be alone.

Lilac is the daughter of the richest man in the universe. Tarver comes from nothing, a young war hero who learned long ago that girls like Lilac are more trouble than they’re worth. But with only each other to rely on, Lilac and Tarver must work together, making a tortuous journey across the eerie, deserted terrain to seek help.

Then, against all odds, Lilac and Tarver find a strange blessing in the tragedy that has thrown them into each other’s arms. Without the hope of a future together in their own world, they begin to wonder—would they be better off staying here forever?

Everything changes when they uncover the truth behind the chilling whispers that haunt their every step. Lilac and Tarver may find a way off this planet. But they won’t be the same people who landed on it.

The first in a sweeping science fiction trilogy, These Broken Stars is a timeless love story about hope and survival in the face of unthinkable odds.

Why I'm Waiting?
This book sounds really good and I love the book cover.

What book are you waiting this week?
Leave your WOW links


Don´t forget to enter to my current giveaway:
May New Release Giveaway Hop (INTL) - HERE.

18 comments:

  1. This is a great choice! I cannot wait for this one either.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! So excited for this one. I feel like I've been eyeing up this cover for months already...and we still have months to go. Great pick!
    Natflix&Books' WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that cover is gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by My WoW and I love your pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am so excited for this one too! and the cover is to die for. i think i may buy it just for the cover (yup, i do that sometimes lol).

    check out my WoW this week

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can not wait to read this one! So beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am waiting for this book as well. I love the cover and the story line. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just got an ARC of this one last week and cannot wait! It sounds amazing! :)
    Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. yup, I love the cover too! and it does sound fantastic!

    awesome pick,
    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  9. This book sounds really good, but the standout is absolutely that amazing cover. I am crazy about it. That dress is insane! I am a tom boy in a big way, but I think that even I would have to try that one on and see if I could walk!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Exactly :) that's why I'm want it, too :) Great pick, Adriana!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YES! I'm super excited for this one too. Great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This one does look good!

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great choice. I have this on my tbr and I can't wait to read it. Love the cover too.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  14. Omg I can't wait to read this either! And that cover is so gorgeous <3 Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This looks interesting. love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The cover for this book is gorgeous! I can't wait to check it out!

    ReplyDelete