December 19, 2013

Book Cover Battle #55: The False Prince

This section or meme is call Book Cover Battle, the first time I saw it was at Books Passion for Life as UK vs US  and  Bookaholics book club as UK vs The World but because I don´t live in the UK, I can´t name it that way, so for now is Book Cover Battle .

This week book cover battle is

The False Prince by Jennifer A. Nielsen
Click on the image to go to Goodreads
US (Hardback)                       US (Paperback)

Spanish                                      UK

      Indonesian                                      Italian

Polish                                                   Turkish

Almost all of the book covers follow the same theme, except for the cover of UK cover, differing only in the type of crown and font, so the one I like the most is the US paperback and the one I like the least is that of UK cover.

What do you think? Which is your favorite? 

Don´t forget to enter my current giveaway:
2nd Year Blogoversary Giveaway (INTL) - HERE.

December New Release Giveaway Hop (INTL) - HERE.

9 comments:

  1. US hardback wins!!!
    For the US paperback version the crown looks like a cracker for some reasons. The rest, nah not a fan of any of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree perfectly with Amie. The only decent one is the US hardcover which I love but I don't really like any of the other ones

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep! I also prefer the US hardback cover..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually think I like the Polish one the best. I guess I like the metal crown more than the gold ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! I like the UK and Italian.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like both US covers, and I really dislike the Polish cover--it seems really cheaply made!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The US hardback is definitely the best one, although I do like the UK one, although it's like the male version of the UK cover of Bitterblue ;) I also think that the Spanish one is pretty good.

    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a fan of both of the US covers. They are both really nice. My least favorites are the Polish because it just looks weird, and the Spanish because I am not a fan of gold anyway, and that thick gold border is kind of tacky

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the UK cover, and how it is so different from all the others. I also like the Indonesian one.

    ReplyDelete