December 23, 2013

Top Ten Best Books I’ve Read in 2013



Top 10 Best YA Books I’ve Read in 2013 
(in no particular order)
(Doesn’t have to be released in 2013, just a book I’ve read in 2013)

1. Golden by Jessi Kirby (My Review)
3. Pandemonium (Delirium #2) by Lauren Oliver (My Review)


9. These Broken Stars (Starbound #1) by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner 


Honorable mentions: 
Scent of Magic (Healer #2) by Maria V. Snyder (My Review)
Fire with Fire (Burn for Burn #2) by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian (My Review)
Spirit (Elemental #3) by Brigid Kemmerer (My Review)



Top 3 Best NA Books I’ve Read in 2013 
1. Hopeless (Hopeless #1) by Colleen Hoover (My Review)
2. The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay (My Review)
3. On the Island (On the Island #1) by Tracey Garvis-Graves (My Review)

What are your favorite books of 2013?
Leave me your link in the comments.


Don´t forget to enter my current giveaway:
2nd Year Blogoversary Giveaway (INTL) - HERE.

December New Release Giveaway Hop (INTL) - HERE.

12 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS MY DAY HAS BEEN MADE YOU PUT SCENT OF MAGIC ON YOUR LIST! I seriously get so excited when people mention a book by Maria V. Snyder because she is completely underrated I think and deserves more publicity. I really need to start the Infernal Devices and Bloodlines series. Great list!


    My List

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard great things about all of these, so I'm glad you loved them, too, although I'm yet to read any of these, although most are on my TBR. Hopefully, I'll get to them in 2014 :)

    My Top 10 of 2013 List

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many amazing books on your list! The Indigo Spell and Clockwork Princess also made my list and after seeing The Burning Sky around I am going to finally add it to my TBR!

    Emily @ Falling For YA

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm freaking out, All Our Yesterdays was amazing and it just kept getting better the more I read! Oh, but how the heck is there going to be a sequel with that kind of ending?! I can't wait to get my hands on it!

    I love that I'm seeing Rae Carson on so many lists today, I love her work so much, basically she's now on my auto-read list.

    Roxy @ Story Envy

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Eternity Cure seems to be on a lot of people's list. Awesome list. I see some good books on your honorable mentions.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome list! Thanks so much for taking part in the Top 10 of 2013! Looking forward to seeing the rest of your Top 10’s :D
    Hugs,
    Jaime @ Two Chicks On Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with you on Best NA books, I love those too! Great list you have here! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved Clockwork Princess- These Broken Stars and All Our Yesterdays are in my TBR list!

    Violet
    http://www.paperworldsandswirlsofink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many good books . . . :) Hopeless is my favorite from the year. It's such an amazing book! There are a few books on your list that I loved reading this year, and there are many that I can't wait to read.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your list! I've read almost all the same books in your list. And my most favorite would be Dare You To. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. YES to The Sea of Tranquility.. I feel like reading that book all over again! I also need to pick up These Broken Stars and see why everyone is in love with it!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Sea of Tranquility blew me away. It was my first NA, and it encouraged me to try some more. I haven't yet, but Hopeless is actually on my Kindle, getting ready to be the second! Fire with Fire is next up on my TBR shelf. Surprisingly, I haven't read any of the other books on your list, but most of them are on my list of books to read. A lot of them are sitting on my shelf already, so all I have to do is hurry up and get to them!

    ReplyDelete