December 2, 2013

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey.
Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

Click on the image to look description in Goodreads.

Finished reading


Currently reading

What I´m going to read next?


What are you reading today? 
Leave me your links!

Have a great week!


Don´t forget to enter my current giveaway:
2nd Year Blogoversary Giveaway (INTL) - HERE.

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you think about Pawn. I've been hearing such good stuff about it(:
    And I just got These Broken Stars! I'm so excited! It's my first ARC ever :D
    Parasite also sounds interesting. The cover really isn't so bad(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are getting ready to read three of my most anticipated stories, and I can't wait to see what you think of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read Crash Into You and although it was good, Ryan and Beth's story is still my favorite. Great books! :)

    ReplyDelete