The Top Ten of 2013 is hosted by Jamie from Two Chicks on Books, Mindy from Magical Urban Fantasy Reads and Rachel from Fiktshun.
Top Ten Best Book Boyfriends of 2013
MUST be a book released in 2013.
1. Adrian from The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines #3) by Richelle Mead
Adrian is MY No.1 book boyfriend from YA books, I love him since Frosbite, and I´m really happy for him that he finally is getting his HEA.
2. Zeke from The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden #2) by Julie Kagawa
I´m melting!! Zeke is one of my many book boyfriends but I think that he´s on my top 10 of all time from YA.
3. Ryan from Dare You To (Pushing the Limits #2) by Katie McGarry
I love good guys and Ryan is swoon worthy.
4. Josh from The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay
I love all about Josh Bennett, he´s a great guy.
5. Will from This Girl (Slammed #3) by Colleen Hoover
Will Cooper is one of my favorites book boyfriends from NA novels.
6. Trevor from Pivot Point (Pivot Point #1) by Kasie West
I´m Team Trevor! and I love this book but it didn´t make my other top 10s because I read this book in 2012.
7. Bennett from Time After Time (Time Between Us #2) by Tamara Ireland Stone
8. The Merrick Brothers from Spirit (Elemental #3) by Brigid Kemmerer
I´m sort of cheating with this one because this is Hunter book but my favorites are the Merrick brothers (Nick, Gabriel, Chris and Michael).
9. Jem from Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices #3) by Cassandra Clare
I´m Team Jem! He´s so sweet, cute and a great guy.
10. Holder from Losing Hope (Hopeless #2) by Colleen Hoover
After reading Losing Hope that told from Holder´s POV, I just love him!!
Tarver from These Broken Stars (Starbound #1) by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner
Ethan from The Iron Traitor (The Iron Fey: Call f the Forgotten #2) by Julie Kagawa
Hector from The Bitter Kingdom (Fire and Thorns #3) by Rae Carson
Leave me your link in the comments.
Don´t forget to enter my current giveaway: