December 26, 2013

Top Ten Best Book Boyfriends of 2013


Top Ten Best Book Boyfriends of 2013
MUST be a book released in 2013. 

1. Adrian from The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines #3) by Richelle Mead
Adrian is MY No.1 book boyfriend from YA books, I love him since Frosbite, and I´m really happy for him that he finally is getting his HEA.

2. Zeke from The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden #2) by Julie Kagawa
I´m melting!! Zeke is one of my many book boyfriends but I think that he´s on my top 10 of all time from YA.

3. Ryan from Dare You To (Pushing the Limits #2) by Katie McGarry
I love good guys and Ryan is swoon worthy.

4. Josh from The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay
I love all about Josh Bennett, he´s a great guy.

5. Will from This Girl (Slammed #3) by Colleen Hoover
Will Cooper is one of my favorites book boyfriends from NA novels.

6. Trevor from Pivot Point (Pivot Point #1) by Kasie West
I´m Team Trevor! and I love this book but it didn´t make my other top 10s because I read this book in 2012.

7. Bennett from Time After Time (Time Between Us #2) by Tamara Ireland Stone 

8. The Merrick Brothers from Spirit (Elemental #3) by Brigid Kemmerer
I´m sort of cheating with this one because this is Hunter book but my favorites are the Merrick brothers (Nick, Gabriel, Chris and Michael).

9. Jem from Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices #3) by Cassandra Clare
I´m Team Jem! He´s so sweet, cute and a great guy.

10. Holder from Losing Hope (Hopeless #2) by Colleen Hoover
After reading Losing Hope that told from Holder´s POV, I just love him!!


Honorable mentions: 
Tarver from These Broken Stars (Starbound #1) by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner
Hector from The Bitter Kingdom (Fire and Thorns #3) by Rae Carson



Leave me your link in the comments.


Don´t forget to enter my current giveaway:
2nd Year Blogoversary Giveaway (INTL) - HERE.

December New Release Giveaway Hop (INTL) - HERE.

11 comments:

  1. Ryan Ryan Ryan! Definitely a yummy YA hero of 2013. He didn't make my top ten, unfortunately, but I really like him! I didn't really like Beth, but whatever. Tarver and Hector did make my list! Hector is sooo swoony :D

    Happy holidays!

    Check out my Top Ten post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved Ryan! All of Katie's boys are amazing <3 I really need to read a few of these books, and I bet I'll love the guys as much as you do!
    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still hadn't actually met any of these (hopefully in 2014), but I've heard great things about them, so great list, Adriana!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought Pivot Point, definitely excited to check it out! I must check out Colleen Hoover too! Yay, Tarver! Thanks for sharing!

    Here's my Top Ten book boyfriends at Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love that Will Cooper is on your list! I absolutely adore him! He will forever be a favorite of mine! Great list!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE Ryan, Zeke, Trevor and William!! Good thing I can have as many book boyfriends as I want, lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I seriously cannot believe I forgot Josh Bennett on my list. I FAIL. I have yet to meet Adrian but I look forward to! I just started Vampire Academy so I have a ways to go!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dare You to and Clockwork Princess, have some of my favorite boyfriends. <3

    ReplyDelete