December 31, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (28): Books I Read In 2013

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.

Top Ten Books I Read In 2013
(This list is from books released in 2013)
(in no particular order)
1. Golden by Jessi Kirby (My Review)


9. These Broken Stars (Starbound #1) by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner (My Review)

10. Spirit (Elemental #3) by Brigid Kemmerer (My Review)


What are your favorite books of 2013?
Leave me your link in the comments.


Don´t forget to enter my current giveaway:
2nd Year Blogoversary Giveaway (INTL) - HERE.

December New Release Giveaway Hop (INTL) - HERE.

8 comments:

  1. I loved Eternity Cure and These Broken Stars is on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Burning Sky was one of my top books for this year too! These Broken Stars was also very good. I look forward to reading Golden. I bought it as a Christmas present for myself =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These Broken Stars is one I WANT TO READ SO BAD because EVERYONE LOVES IT! And Clockwork Princess.....what a perfect ending =)
    Happy New Year!
    Jennifer @ A Librarian's Library--My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! What I haven't read, I am looking forward to.

    Once Upon A Dream Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list. You've got some really amazing books on your list - These Broken Stars made my list too. I really want to read The Burning Sky and All Our Yesterdays, both look really great. Happy New Year :) My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list! I always loved your list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still haven't read TBS but boy do I want to!
    I've read 7 of those on your list, Clockwork Princess and Bitter Kingdom were such satisfying endings while The Burning Sky an amazing new series to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clockwork Princess and Dare You To are some of my favorites. <3

    ReplyDelete