December 3, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (25):Top Ten 2014 Release I'm Dying To Read

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.

Top Ten 2014 Release I'm Dying To Read
(in no particular order)

2. Silver Shadows (Bloodlines #5) by Richelle Mead
4. Split Second (Pivot Point #2) by Kasie West

7. Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover 
8. Sunrise (Ashfall #3) by Mike Mullin
9. Secret (Elemental #4) by Brigid Kemmerer
10. The Forever Song (Blood of Eden #3) by Julie Kagawa


Honorable mentions : 

Cress (Lunar Chronicles #3) by Marissa Meyer 
 Burn (Pure #3) by Julianna Baggott 
Breakable by Tammara Webber
Ashes to Ashes (Burn for Burn #3) by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian

¿What books are you looking forward to in 2014?
Leave me your links!


Don´t forget to enter my current giveaway:
2nd Year Blogoversary Giveaway (INTL) - HERE.

14 comments:

  1. I can't wait for Split Second or Cress either! They are going to be amazing.
    Thanks for sharing! Great list.
    My Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Split Second is definitely on my must read list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list. The Ashfall, Daughter of Smoke and Bone, Pivot Point and Lunar Chronicles series all made my list too. I am also very excited that Colleen Hoover has a new book coming out, I love her books! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cress seems to be on a ton of lists! I am looking forward to it as well!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seeing Split Second on so many lists makes me sad I've waited this long to read Pivot Point! Definitely getting that this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isla and the Happily Ever After, Silver Shadows, and City of Heavenly Fire. Yes! I absolutely cannot wait for those either! I'd have said it all in one sentence but the titles are so long! Haha. 2014 is going to be a great year for reading. Hope you enjoy those books when they come out. Great list :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm starting Pivot Point soon and I can't wait! Especially since Split Second looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great list! I can't wait for Cress, Isla & the HEA, as well as Sunrise, although I still need to read Ashen Winter. The rest of your picks, I still need to start the series.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like Split Second is everywhere, it's also my 2014 anticipated book! :)
    I'm also excited for Isla, but my Anna and Lola are in paperback, I need to wait for Isla paperback X_X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Somehow ISLA forgot to be listed on mine. *gasp* I've been waiting forever for it! Maybe Someday and Breakable sound really good too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dreams of Gods and Monsters, Silver Shadows! And then there are the sequels of books that I haven't read yet that are hopefully in the works for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I cannot wait for Split Second! Great books! :)

    ReplyDelete