December 16, 2013

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey.
Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

Click on the image to look description in Goodreads.

Finished reading

Currently reading


What I´m going to read next?



What are you reading today? 
Leave me your links!

Have a great week!


Don´t forget to enter my current giveaway:
2nd Year Blogoversary Giveaway (INTL) - HERE.

December New Release Giveaway Hop (INTL) - HERE.

5 comments:

  1. I'm reading Beat of the Heart by Katie Ashley..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading The Bones of Paris right now. The Promise of Amazing looks adorable. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so very excited for Taste of Darkness, can't wait 'til it's released! Great books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these are on my wish list! I can't wait to see what you think of them all. Especially Pawn and These Broken Stars!

    ReplyDelete