December 4, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday (101): Pointe

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

The book I´m waiting this week is

Pointe by Brandy Colbert
Release date: April 10th 2014
Theo is better now.

She's eating again, dating guys who are almost appropriate, and well on her way to becoming an elite ballet dancer. But when her oldest friend, Donovan, returns home after spending four long years with his kidnapper, Theo starts reliving memories about his abduction—and his abductor.

Donovan isn't talking about what happened, and even though Theo knows she didn't do anything wrong, telling the truth would put everything she's been living for at risk. But keeping quiet might be worse.
Why I'm Waiting?
I saw it yesterday on some Top Ten Tuesdays memes and I like the synopsis.

What book are you waiting this week?
Leave your WOW links

Don´t forget to enter my current giveaway:

2nd Year Blogoversary Giveaway (INTL) - HERE.

20 comments:

  1. I have this one on my tbr and I can't wait to read it. I hope we both enjoy it! Thanks for sharing.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick, I want to read this one, too :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sound of this! Have added this to TBR list =D My WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice. I have this one on my TBR list looking forward to it. Thanks for sharing. Happy Holidays My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hadn't heard of Pointe until yesterday either! It just came out of nowhere and dominated those TTT lists! I'm undecided, but it does sound interesting. I think I'll wait until more reviews come in to figure out if it's for me or not.

    Mary @ Mary Had a Little Book Blog
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by by WoW. It looks like we were at one another's sites at the same time, which is pretty funny. :)

      Delete
  6. I just love anything to do with ballet, so I'll be reading this for sure. Great choice! Thanks for visiting my wow:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw this one a few weeks ago. It looks fantastic.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a pretty cover! I haven't heard of this one before but it sounds so good. Great picks :) Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I find stories about dancers to be so interesting, nice pick.
    Here's my WoW
    http://moniquesmobooks.blogspot.ca/2013/12/waiting-on-wednesday-25-iron-trial-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. i am very intrigued by the plot of this novel and the cover is fantastic! love the shadowed dancer.

    my WoW post

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  11. I admit I'm super curious about this one as well. Nice pick!

    Thanks for stopping by My WoW and sharing yours!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh nice! Been seeing a lot of this one lately!Hope you enjoy it too!

    Thanks for visiting my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the simplicity of the cover! I've seen it around once or twice, and it does sound great. Great pick and thanks for stopping by mine earlier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is such a nice cover. I haven't seen this one before, but it seems like there's a lot going on in this book! Can't wait to read it either. It's going on my to-read list :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pointe sounds amazing, I really can't wait for it to come out, great pick!

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  16. Haven't heard of this one and it doesn't really seem like my kind of book but I hope you enjoy it! Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow!! I love that cover! Nice choice for your wow pick!!

    Thanx for visiting my WoW!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  18. I don't know if this is a story for me, but I will say that I think the cover is stunning!

    ReplyDelete