December 27, 2013

Top Ten Books I’m Looking Forward to in 2014


Top Ten  Books I’m Looking Forward to in 2014
This list should be comprised ONLY of books released in 2014
(in no particular order)

SEQUELS OR FINALES
2. Silver Shadows (Bloodlines #5) by Richelle Mead
4. Split Second (Pivot Point #2) by Kasie West

7. Burn (Pure #3) by Julianna Baggott
8. Sunrise (Ashfall #3) by Mike Mullin
9. Opposition (Lux #5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
10. The Forever Song (Blood of Eden #3) by Julie Kagawa

STANDALONE OR FIRST BOOK FROM A SERIES/TRILOGY
1. Alienated (Alienated #1) by Melissa Landers
2. Uninvited (Uninvited #1) by Sophie Jordan
3. Dorothy Must Die (Dorothy Must Die #1) by Danielle Paige
4. The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski 
5. The Taking (The Taking #1) by Kimberly Derting 



6 Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover 
7. Breakable by Tammara Webber
8. On the Fence by Kasie West
9. After the End (After the End #1) by Amy Plum
10. Talon (Talon #1) by Julie Kagawa


Honorable mentions: 

Cress (Lunar Chronicles #3) by Marissa Meyer 
Ashes to Ashes (Burn for Burn #3) by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian
Secret (Elemental #4) by Brigid Kemmerer

¿What books are you looking forward to in 2014?
Leave me your link in the comments.


Don´t forget to enter my current giveaway:
2nd Year Blogoversary Giveaway (INTL) - HERE.

December New Release Giveaway Hop (INTL) - HERE.

11 comments:

  1. So many of these are on my tbr 2014 list too! Especially Isla, Dorothy, & Winners Curse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just added so many of these to my 2014 TBR. Awesome list!

    My 2014 Releases List

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many great 2014 releases I'm excited for Dreams of Gods & Monsters and Uninvited as well. I read The Winner's Curse already and oh my goody goodness was it good! I hope you like it too =)

    Emily @ Falling For YA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list. Talon is a new one for me. Don't recall hearing about it before now, but I like Julie Kagawa so I'll give it a try ;-)

    Cat @ Addicted 2 Heroines

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your list! Can't wait for Sixth Grave on the Edge by Darynda Jones! Im also looking forward to Isla and the Happily Ever After, City of Heavenly Fire and Opposition.. As for Stand alones, Dorothy Must Die, Maybe Someday, Breakable..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope Mortal Instruments nr 6 is good! I still have to read nr 3 at some point.

    Tournament: Most anticipated book of 2014? – Nominations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list! I am looking forward to quite a few of those as well.

    Once Upon A Dream Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great list! I cannot wait for 2014 to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome list! 2, 3, 4, 5, 7! 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 9, 10! Cress and Ashes, to Ashes! Yep. Awesome list!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dreams of Gods & Monsters - Ahhhhh!! I'm so anxious to see how it will end. With some authors/stories you can tell if its going to be a HEA or not but THIS. No idea how it will go!

    The Winner's Curse chapter teaser was so tantalizing! Can't wait to read the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cress, The Taking and City of Heavenly Fire are what I am most excited about . <3

    ReplyDelete