December 25, 2013

Top Ten Best Character Couples of 2013


Top Ten Best Character Couples of 2013
(in no particular order)
 MUST be from books you’ve READ in 2013
1. Sydney and Adrian from The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines #3) by Richelle Mead

2. Allison and Zeke from The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden #2) by Julie Kagawa

3. Elisa and Hector from The Bitter Kingdom (Fire and Thorns #3) by Rae Carson

4. Avry and Kerrick from Taste of Darkness (Healer #3) by Maria V. Snyder

5. Em and Finn from All Our Yesterdays (All Our Yesterdays #1) by Cristin Terrill

6. Beth and Ryan from Dare You To (Pushing the Limits #2) by Katie McGarry

7. Bea and Quinn from Resist (Breathe #2) by Sarah Crossan

8. Iolanthe and Titus from The Burning Sky (The Elemental Trilogy #1) by Sherry Thomas

9. Nastya and Josh from The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay

10. Layken and Will from This Girl (Slammed #3) by Colleen Hoover

Honorable mentions: 

Lilac and Tarver from These Broken Stars (Starbound #1) by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner
Kenzie and Ethan from The Iron Traitor (The Iron Fey: Call f the Forgotten #2) by Julie Kagawa



Leave me your link in the comments.


Don´t forget to enter my current giveaway:
2nd Year Blogoversary Giveaway (INTL) - HERE.

December New Release Giveaway Hop (INTL) - HERE.

7 comments:

  1. YES to Nastya and Josh as well as Layken and Will <3 I love these two couples. I however prefer the couple from Pushing the Limits over Dare You To but they're still awesome.

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read one from your list, The Sea of Tranquility, and I agree that Nastya & Josh were an awesome couple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ship Iolanthe and Titus, SO MUCH. Their development and interactions were so cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Avry & Kerrick, although I still need to catch up on the series :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finn and Em are my favorite too! I'm currently reading These Broken Stars and yess I ship Tarver and Lilac so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree with your list! Beth and Ryan are my number one :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree to Beth and Ryan, Nastya and Josh , Layken and Will! I love their teams! :D

    ReplyDelete