December 30, 2013

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey.
Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

Click on the image to look description in Goodreads.

Finished reading


What I´m going to read next?


What are you reading today? 
Leave me your links!

Have a great week!


Don´t forget to enter my current giveaway:
2nd Year Blogoversary Giveaway (INTL) - HERE.

December New Release Giveaway Hop (INTL) - HERE.

5 comments:

  1. I'm reading Dirty Blood right now and so far, I'm loving it. I think Defy sounds like a good book :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy Defy. I thought it was okay but Tamara Pierce did the trope better. Come see my Monday Report here. Happy reading and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to read your reviews on Taste of Darkness, The Promise of Amazing and Impostor!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to your review of Taste of Darkness. I'm struggling really hard with Scent of Magic now, if the ending is good I'll try harder to push through. :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to read The promise of amazing, sounds really good. I'm currently reading Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick, the spanish version, that about time!
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete